Important Vastu tips for Home Interior decoration
When doing Interior decoration or remodeling of your home, following Vastu rules can really be beneficial. Some Vastu Tips that you can follow during your Interior decoration and design are as follows –
1. As per Vastu Shastra, the entry to your house should be east facing directions and position a constant cosmic field that can create positive energy which in turn leads to positive thinking, prosperity, and good health.
2. The ideal direction for Kitchen is the southeast corner or the northwest corner of the house. The placement of cooking gas, gas cylinder, sink, refrigerator and other electronic gadgets, everything matters.
For instance: Sinks, Taps should be kept in the North-East direction away from the cooking range as fire and water repel each other.
3. The perfect place for the bedroom is the southwest corner of the house.
4. It is advised to place Mirrors on the north and east walls of the house.
5. The living room windows should be in east and north direction.
6. Bathrooms should be located in North or North-West portion of the house.
These are some of the simple and easy Vastu tips that you can follow for home interior decoration